ORDERS ARE TAKING APPROX 1-2 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS AT PRESENT
Phased Reopening from Monday June 8th
Following recent Government Directive, we have been busy preparing the Store for a Phased Reopening. It is our utmost priority to provide for a safe and comfortable welcome back to you, our very valued Customers.
The safety of our customers and team are core to our daily operations and accordingly we have implemented all the requisite Health and Safety measures as advised by the HSE in advance of welcoming you back into our Shop.
Our Health and Safety measures include:
- Footfall Control: Customer numbers will be limited in terms of entry to the Store.
- Click & Collect: For those who wish to collect an order we are now offering a Click & Collect service from our Warehouse on Mary's Abbey, weekdays from 1-3pm..
- Social Distancing: All customers and colleagues must always keep within the requisite 2 metres apart. We have applied new signs and floor markings to assist with same.
- Hygiene: Antibacterial stations and hand sanitizers have been placed throughout our locations.
- Till Points: All customer tills have been fitted with Perspex screens to protect customers and colleagues.
- Contactless: Contactless payment limits have been increased and all transactions should be paid for by chip and pin or Contactless. We ask that where possible you pay by this method.
- Opening Hours: Our New Opening Times are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
During periods of Lockdown our website experiences much heavier traffic than usual and we are forced to limiti the number of orders we can take in daily. When this happens the checkout opening time will be displayed at the top of the website, once our capacity is reached the website will shut, this can vary from minutes to hours.
Above all we ask that our customers respect the social distancing measures put in place by the government to protect us all. We look forward to welcoming you back to our store but do not wish to jeopardise the health or wellbeing of any of our customers or staff.
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation as we navigate these very difficult times.
Stay Safe and Take Care.