- Opening Times
Our store is open 9.30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and on Saturdays from 10am-4pm. We are closed Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Instore collection
Yes we offer a Click & Collect Service for orders place on our website.
- Do you have a shop open to the public
Yes we have a retail store open to the public just off Capel Street. Our address is 5-6 Meetinghouse lane, Mary's Abbey, Dublin 7 D07 YP89.
- Can I place an order over the phone
Yes we are more than happy to take an order over the phone, you can call us on 01 8726855.
- Is there a minimum amount for a weborder
There is a €15 minimum spend for a weborder. If what you wish to purchase falls under this amount just give us a call or an email and we can process the order through the shop 01 email@example.com
- My employer/school/company doesn't have a credit card so how can I buy what I need
If you send us a screen shot of your shopping cart we can send the relevant person a proforma invoice and on receipt of payment we will dispatch your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don't know which paint to buy, can you give me advice
Of course, give us a call on 01 8726855 or request a call back by email email@example.com and we would be more than happy to advise you in any way we can.
- I have a student card, can I use it on your website?
There is no further discount from our Web Prices, many of which are already discounted for our regular retail price.
- Are items the same price in store as they are on your website
When an items says 'Web Special' this means that the price displayed is for web purchases only and the price crossed out is the regular retail price from which it has been discounted. The crossed out price is the store price.